Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me! I hope that after reading my Bio and looking over my professional resume you will feel like you know much more about me & the services that I provide... that way when you or any of your friends & family are ready to buy or sell a home you will feel confident calling me to help with all of your real estate needs!
I have been listing and selling homes in the Shenandoah Valley, Northern Virginia & The Eastern Panhandle for over 35 years & I'm a Listing Specialist with a proven marketing plan! Originally from Brooklyn NY, I moved to the Valley at 17 to attend Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA. I immediately fell in love with the area and all that it has to offer... I've been here ever since! I earned my VA Real Estate License in the early 80's just before my first son was born and since then my business as well as my family has really grown!
I am now licensed in both VA & WV! I've been with Century 21 my entire career & my office Century 21 Redwood Realty is located at 310 N. Buckmarsh Street in Berryville, VA.
I have 6 children including a set of triplets, which was a HUGE surprise... they were the first set of triplets ever to be born at The Winchester Medical Center! I also have 3 grandchildren! Between my business and my family there is never a dull moment!
I pride myself on the relationships that I've formed & developed in my career & care greatly for my customers & clients! Many of my clients bought there very 1st home from me years ago and every property thereafter, their loyalty means so much to me! We've become great friends and I have since helped their friends and family members to buy or sell. I work hard to obtain and keep my clients and enjoy getting to know them as well as keeping up with them even after the deal has closed. In this business referrals and repeat business are very important & after 33 years I have quite an extensive database!
If you're looking for a REALTOR offering experience, knowledge & integrity not to mention a full proof marketing plan then I'm the agent for you!
Real Estate Agent, Century 21 Redwood Realty
- 36 Years of experience selling residential property, country homes & farms, raw land, building lots, new construction, commercial & multi family properties by utilizing a proven successful marketing plan which offers a combination of maximum exposure through virtual tours, 30+ photos, custom property brochures & featured property slots on over 50 different websites as well as proper pricing based on current market stats & trends. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. Negotiate the best possible contract for clients. Work with home inspectors and appraisers to determine any and all actions that need to be taken prior to closing. Ensure that all terms of the contract are met prior to closing.
- I have successfully guided homebuyers through the purchase of properties. Generated lists of properties that were compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources. Coordinated appointments to show homes to prospective buyers. Established positive flow of communication with other agents, buyers and sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel and attorneys involved in the home buying and selling process. Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration. Negotiated contracts on behalf of clients. Coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, member
- Century 21 Real Estate LLC – The franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization! The most recognized name in Real Estate!
- National Association of REALTORS, member
- Virginia Association of REALTORS, member
Real Estate License:
- West Virginia
- Licensed Assistant who supports me in being available and accessible basically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Together we ensure the satisfaction of our clients & better service our listings!
- Centrally located office with high traffic count and parking on N. Buckmarsh Street (Business 340 N) in Berryville – Minutes To Frederick & Loudoun Counties
- Custom interactive website offering many useful tools & reports for both buyers & sellers
- Large database of prospects & huge referral network which helps me to find properties for my buyers & reach more people with information about my listings.
- The most recent programs & up to date technology to make buying or selling easier & less stressful for my clients, i.e. Docusign, Drop Box, instantly updated & Free MRIS Searches available on my website, easy to scan barcodes on each of my professional custom property brochures & custom interactive property websites for each of my listings
- Huge Network of Realtors & Affiliates which enables me to send customized emails which include just listed or price adjustment notifications, open house invitations, showing feedback requests & more
- In house support teams including Agent on Duty 6 days a week to answer phones give property info & schedule property showings.
Awards & Achievements:
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, President’s Award
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, Hall of Fame, Inducted 2001
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, Hall of Fame Platinum Award, 2011 - 2019
- Century 21 Centurion Producer; 2001, 2002, 2003, 2011 - 2019
- Century 21 Double Centurion Producer, 2004, 2005 & 2006
- Century 21 Centurion Honor Society Award, 2005
- Century 21 Quality Service Award, 2013